Thu, May 18|
Aventi's Business Planning Accelerator - Summer Cohort: Info Session
Join Aventi Enterprises for another business planning program geared towards women and entrepreneurs of color!
Time & Location
May 18, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
About the event
Work on your business plan and pitch for funding or investments in Aventi's Business Planning for Profitability Course.
Potential investors and lenders want to see a business plan before considering funding. A concept is just not enough. In the Business Planning for Profitability 9-Week Accelerator, you'll learn the process of building your business plan and preparing your pitch.
In this program, you will:
- Design and refine your business model
- Explore various existing business models
- Calculate the revenue needed to make a profit
- Establish an operating budget
- Set sales goals and a realistic salary
- Determine the amount of funding needed and where you can access capital
- Have a business/busines idea
- Live and/or operate your business in Central Ohio
Classes will be held Thursdays at 6pm from March 9th to May 11th
*** $1000 BUSINESS GRANT AVAILABLE TO PARTICIPANTS ***
Register for this Info Session to learn more and how to apply!
If you have any questions, please contact Aventi Enterprises at (614) 528-4138 ext. 202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org